NetAgent is a new generation SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) monitoring product. The adapter allows you to remotely control your UPS and get the status of it. This product is for “Contact Closure” or “RS232” (SW-06 model) interface UPS. The communication protocol includes PSS single and three-phase UPS’s.
NetAgent provides a simple and easy installation procedure. Users only need to install the software of NetAgent CD on a Windows environment to configure the IP address with a program called Netility. All the other configurations could be accomplished in a Web browser such as Internet Explorer.
The adaptor allows you to monitor AC power failure, battery low, overloading, over temperature and scheduled shutdown.
Users can configure these conditions to initiate a system shutdown event to avoid the abnormal power disconnection of the system.
- Manage and configure via Telnet, Web Browser or NMS
- Support TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, Telnet, SNTP, PPP, HTTP, SMTP Protocol Sending both of SNMP TRAP and E-mail for events notification.
- Auto email daily UPS history report
- Send SMS for events notification
- Matches with shutdown software to protect computer’s file saving and shutdown safely
- Netility to setup adaptor network settings
- ClientMate multiple shutdown software included
- SNMP Viewer to monitor UPS